Tuesday 18 December 2012

Mortgage finance

another new section in my blog, thanks to my sister's comment on giving my viewers the best information and a platform to share my experience on how to own a property.

before we go further in this section let me explain/brief a bit on various type of property in market and the purpose of building it, in this page  i will also teach you some tips to know is your "purchase is a good buy"




Credit Scoring to Obtain Bank loan


Name of banks that provide mortgage loan in Malaysia,
  • MBSB
  • Maybank
  • CIMB
  • Hong Leong
  • Public Bank
  • Bank Simpanan Nasional
  • HSBC amanah
  • UOB


this are the banks that processes mortgage loan in Malaysia, this listings are based on my personal experience in assisting my clients to qualify mortgage financing.

  • 1# check the value of the property and the affordability of your own self, scheduled payment should be 1/3 of your salary, for an example, RM3000 of salary entitles you to purchase a property with monthly payment of RM1000 or lesser than this for maximum period of repayment up to 30 years.
  • 2# do not withdraw all your salary from your bank and leave the account to show a balance of  RM1, RM5 or RM10 before the 15th of every month. Applicants tend to forget that bank love a person who have savings and a good manager of their own expenses instead of a person who rely on credit cards till the month ends. Try practicing in having 1/3 of your salary until the 15th of every month.
  •   to be continued......
 






1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete